Clearfind's independent analysis of Adobe Creative Cloud
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Adobe Creative Cloud is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Adobe Creative Cloud’s website describes it as:
- Adobe Inc. is the company that makes Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Inc. was founded in 1982
- Adobe Inc. is headquartered at: 345 Park Ave, San Jose, CA 95110, USA
- Adobe Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $1B-$10B
- An estimated 10K-50K people are employed at Adobe Inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/Adobe is Adobe Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/adobe is Adobe Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/adobe-systems is Adobe Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- Adobe Creative Cloud is associated with 16 categories. 16 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is *Collaborative File Sharing, *Content Management, Core: Animation, Core: Collaboration, and Core: Data Storage.
- Clearfind has identified 111 potential features for Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A sample of these features is Mobile Application, Customer Support, Automatic Tagging, and AI Driven Metadata, Specify Recognition, and Page Management
- Of these features, Adobe Creative Cloud does 13 exceptionally well, 77 very well, and 6 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Adobe Creative Cloud doesn't support 15 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Adobe Creative Cloud have: Mobile Application? Nope.
Does Adobe Creative Cloud have: Automatic Tagging, and AI Driven Metadata? Nope.
Does Adobe Creative Cloud have: Page Management? Yes!
Does Adobe Creative Cloud have: Customer Support? Yes!
Does Adobe Creative Cloud have: Specify Recognition? Yes!
Adobe Creative Cloud compared to some of its competitors
Adobe Creative Cloud
Brightcove Video Platform
|Automatic Tagging, and AI Driven Metadata|
Digital assets are automatically tagged for grouping into certain categories
Vendor provides support to customers (e.g., chat, phone support, 24/7 issue support)
Provide a mobile application that can be used on phones and tablets
Allow users to rearrange, delete, rotate, or crop document pages
Perform character recognition only on selected pages or areas
Clearfind has data on over 106 more features for Adobe Creative Cloud!
Does something look off? If you work at Adobe Creative Cloud and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.