Clearfind's independent analysis of Adobe Campaign
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Adobe Campaign is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Adobe Campaign’s website describes it as:
A set of solutions that help you personalize and deliver campaigns across all of your online and offline channels.
- Adobe Inc. is the company that makes Adobe Campaign
- Adobe Inc. was founded in 1982
- Adobe Inc. is headquartered at: 345 Park Ave, San Jose, CA 95110, USA
- Adobe Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $1B-$10B
- An estimated 10K-50K people are employed at Adobe Inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/Adobe is Adobe Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/adobe is Adobe Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/adobe-systems is Adobe Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- Adobe Campaign is associated with 5 categories. 5 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Campaign Management, Email, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Social Media Management.
- Clearfind has identified 148 potential features for Adobe Campaign.
- A sample of these features is Chatbot, On-Demand Audience Counts, Forecasting , Create Custom Fields, and Targets eCommerce
- Of these features, Adobe Campaign does 3 exceptionally well, 61 very well, and 4 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Adobe Campaign doesn't support 80 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Adobe Campaign have: Chatbot? Nope.
Does Adobe Campaign have: Forecasting? Nope.
Does Adobe Campaign have: On-Demand Audience Counts? Nope.
Does Adobe Campaign have: Create Custom Fields? Yes!
Does Adobe Campaign have: Targets eCommerce? Nope.
Adobe Campaign compared to some of its competitors
Chat to create leads, converses to improve customer experience, and logs information that can later be used to qualify leads.
|Create Custom Fields|
Create and edit personalized fields in tables, calendars, databases, or forms
Predict the effects and outcomes of actions using data and trend analysis
|On-Demand Audience Counts|
Displays audience size based on the attributes that have been selected
|Targets eCommerce |
Geared toward eCommerce companies and offers options to optimize eCommerce, such as abandon cart flows or dynamic content based on product views
Clearfind has data on over 143 more features for Adobe Campaign!
Does something look off? If you work at Adobe Campaign and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.